Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Welcome




Dear Reader

My name is Alistair Bain and I hail from Hamilton in Scotland. I currently reside in Portland, Maine in the USA, and hold the Director of Coaching position with GPS Portland Phoenix. In addition to this I am the Head Coach of the clubs PDL side, and oversee a youth program comprising of approximately 50 youth teams.

This blog is a compilation of articles that I have comprised of my own volition, and in no way represent the organization that employ me. I intend to explore topics that relate to my observations of the professional game, as well as aspects of football development that require further perspective.

I hope that my love for the game rings true within my writing, and should any reader wish to debate any of the points raised please feel free to contact me on twitter @allybain.

To subscribe to the GPS Portland Phoenix Youtube channel please click HERE.